Collaboration: A Key to Transforming Care
We take a disease-management approach to advancing the practice of medicine, focusing on ways to make earlier diagnoses, more effective interventions and longer-term solutions. This makes us a valuable health care partner in providing high-quality, comprehensive care to increasingly complex patient populations.
Our partners collaborate with us to design products that maximize clinical efficiency.
- We create devices and technologies that improve our partners’ accuracy, precision and effectiveness during procedures.
- With significant physician input, we design our products’ shapes, features and functionalities for ease of use.
Partnering in education
In addition to developing cost-saving solutions that can also save time and lives, we provide our customers with the tools and training they need to confidently manage patient care using our technologies.
At our Advanced Technology Centers, health care professionals receive personalized education and training with our experts. Physicians also:
- Learn techniques and develop skills using simulators
- Experience the streamlined workflow of the St. Jude Medical Integrated Lab™
- Learn about advancements in disease management and therapy
These programs often focus on using innovative products to help improve patient care, increase efficiencies and potentially lower costs.
In addition, we offer online courses and in-person classes and workshops for physicians and other health care professionals. On-site participants often get hands-on experience with products and techniques.