An Innovative Solution for Optimal Care and Convenience
The Merlin.net™ Patient Care Network and Merlin@home™ Transmitter work together to make up a communication system that offers increased safety in living with your pacemaker or implantable cardioverter defibrillator (ICD). If your medical team recommends remote monitoring for you and your device, you can perform follow-ups at home or even while travelling with the Merlin@home transmitter.
- Wirelessly reads data from your device in the comfort of your home
- Sends data to a secure website that only your medical team can access
- Transfers information to your doctor without an office visit
- May reduce the number of office visits you need to make
- Can monitor your device daily between office visits
- Do not spill any liquid on the transmitter. If you spill any liquid, unplug the transmitter and wipe the liquid off right away. Do not plug the transmitter in until it is completely dry.
- The Merlin@home transmitter complies with the limits for medical devices contained in IEC/EN 60601-1-2:2001. However, the Merlin@home transmitter may cause radio interference or may disrupt the operation of nearby equipment. To help avoid this effect, you may need to reorient or relocate the receiving device or shield the location.
If you have the Merlin@home Transmitter and require technical support, contact us:
- Outside of the United States: contact your St. Jude Medical representative, call Remote Care Technical Support at +46 8 474 4756 or email us
- Within the United States: call Technical Support at +1-877-MY-MERLIN (+1-877-696-3754) or email us
See important safety information.