Improved Quality of Care
Remote monitoring enables early diagnosis of technical or clinical issues, which facilitates early clinical intervention if needed. Clinical benefits, as seen in clinical trials, include:
- 79% reduction in time to detection of clinical events3
- 66% reduction in hospitalizations for atrial arrhythmia and related stroke3
- 50% reduction in relative risk of death1
- 34% reduction in all-cause mortality over 3 years for ICD/CRT-D patients2
- 27% reduction in all-cause mortality over 3 years2
Activating a remote transmitter can more than double a patient’s probability of survival,5,6 and patients with the highest adherence to remote monitoring have seen the highest probability of survival.2,5,6 You can begin monitoring your patient immediately after a device is implanted, and such use is crucial to realizing the full value of a remote monitoring system.
We have especially strong clinical evidence showing the benefits of remote monitoring in early stroke intervention.
See clinical evidence