The World’s Smallest, Longest-Lasting Wireless MRI Pacemaker*
The Assurity MRI™ pacemaker offers premium device features in a MR Conditional system, without compromising device performance or longevity. Among the thinnest devices1 on the market, its small size, combined with its outstanding longevity, may mean your patients could experience fewer complications and greater comfort.
Size and longevity
Designed with a physician-preferred size and physiologic shape,1 the Assurity MRI pacemaker is the market’s smallest1 wireless MR Conditional pacemaker, enabling you the option of creating a smaller incision and pocket size.2 Greater longevity reduces the chance of potential device replacement (with potentially less risk for infection and complications).3
- 10-year device longevity4
- Industry-leading 10-year warranty5
- 10 cc in volume6
- 6 mm thickness—among the thinnest devices on the market*,6
- Confidence in device reliability—even in a MRI environment
The Assurity MRI pacemaker and Tendril MRI™ lead are designed specifically to allow full-body, 1.5T MRI scans** that meet certain scan conditions.
- Meets industry-standard MRI testing requirements
- Capable of full body 1.5T MRI imaging scans
- SJM MRI Activator™ handheld device helps reduce required steps before and after scanning, resulting in more efficient workflow than conventional MRI pacemakers
Wireless remote monitoring
The Assurity MRI pacemaker assists you in monitoring patient disease status and device performance daily with automatic remote monitoring.
STANDARD OF CARE
As the new standard of care,*** wireless remote monitoring significantly improves patient outcomes and reduces hospital admissions:
- 27% reduction in all-cause mortality over 3 years7
- 2.4x greater probability of survival8
- 36% reduction in cardiac or device-related emergency room or hospital visits9
- 18% reduction in mean length of stay, with an estimated savings of $1,793 per stay10
- Reimbursement is available for remote monitoring.
- Remote monitoring can reduce spending over 3 years by 9% ($4,356 per patient).7
- Automatic scheduling of remote monitoring allows your clinic to schedule and bill all appropriate device checks.
See more about the Assurity MRI™ pacemaker’s premium features and technology.
Empowering Cardiac Arrhythmia Management
The Assurity MRI™ pacemaker is part of our advanced ablation and integrated lab portfolios. When it comes to understanding and managing cardiac arrhythmias, we are your partner for life. Our vision is to transform the treatment of cardiac arrhythmias by designing cost‐saving technologies that span the patient care continuum and improve therapy outcomes. Read more about the portfolio and our approach to cardiac arrhythmia management.