Improve Procedural Efficiency With Maneuverability and Stability
The Agilis™ NxT steerable introducer is the world’s leading steerable introducer, providing outstanding agility and stability during catheter access and positioning.1 Used in more than 400,000 procedures, the Agilis NxT introducer is the introducer of choice for a growing number of physicians.
Whether seeking to improve catheter navigation for procedural efficacy in cavotricuspid isthmus ablation or reviewing guiding introducers that can assist you during left-sided ablation procedures, you will find that the Agilis NxT introducer is the gold standard for your steerable introducer needs.2,3
Reach hard-to-access areas of the heart
The Agilis NxT introducer is designed to replace a fixed curve introducer. It helps you reach hard-to-access areas of the heart, by providing a stable platform for improved catheter manipulation and contact. The Agilis NxT introducer's steerable sheath tip can be adjusted to aid various anatomic approaches—with just one introducer.
Experience the agility and stability you need
The Agilis NxT steerable introducer combines a low profile with high-tech capabilities, giving you greater control during electrophysiology (EP) procedures. Indicated for introducing various cardiovascular catheters into the heart, the Agilis introducer's steerable sheath improves access to hard-to-reach sites (including the left side of the heart through the interatrial septum), eliminating the need to change out sheaths, and potentially reducing the number of introducer exchanges required in complex procedures.
Its atraumatic tip reduces the potential for trauma during transseptal punctures, while facilitating passage of a wide variety of catheters. The Agilis NxT introducer also offers:
- Steerable sheath, which offers outstanding agility, stability, and versatility, with improved steering capability1
- Multiple curve choices, including small (16.8 mm), medium (22.4 mm) and large (50.0 mm) curl options
- Low-profile outer diameter and a large 8.5 F inner lumen, to facilitate passage of a wide variety of catheters
Innovative key features
- Dual-Reach™ bi-directional 180˚ / 90˚ deflection allows asymmetric deflection—for more mobility with less shaft torque.
- Curl options include small (16.8 mm), medium (22.4 mm) and large (50.0 mm).
- Auto-lock capability is designed to reduce curve movements during complex procedures.
- Braided shaft provides exceptional torquability, pushability and kink resistance.
- Radiopaque tip marker enhances fluoro visibility.
- Ultimum™ hemostasis valve provides effective hemostasis, and seals down to a 0.014 inch guidewire.
- Accommodates a 98 cm BRK™ transseptal needle and BRK-1™ transseptal needle.
- Ergonomic handle provides more comfort.
Comprehensive cardiac ablation therapy and arrhythmia management
The Agilis™ NxT steerable introducer is part of our advanced ablation and mapping portfolio. As a leader in ablation and mapping technology, our vision is to transform the treatment of cardiac arrhythmias by designing outcome-driven and cost-effective technologies. Read more about the portfolio and our approach to cardiac arrhythmia management.