More Options to Make Non-response a Non-issue
The Quadra Assura MP™ CRT-D and Quartet™ quadripolar LV pacing lead feature four pacing electrodes and 10 pacing vectors to provide more options and greater control to address implant complications such as diaphragmatic stimulation and high pacing thresholds.
The Quadra Assura MP CRT-D brings MultiPoint™ pacing, an exclusive St. Jude Medical™ feature, to cardiac resynchronization therapy defibrillators (CRT-Ds). MultiPoint pacing delivers multiple LV pacing pulses per cardiac cycle and is designed to improve hemodynamic and clinical response.
Designed to optimize tissue selection
The Quadra Assura MP RF CRT-D offers Auto VectSelect Quartet™ Test that:
- Automatically identifies tissue sites with the latest activation via RV-LV conduction delays measurements
- Performs threshold testing, assesses LVCap™ Confirm applicability and enables marking of PNS
Pacing at the tissue site of latest activation improves:
- Acute hemodynamic response1
- Reverse remodeling2
- Quality of life2
Enhanced programming options with Quadra Assura MP™ CRT-D
- Antitachycardia pacing (ATP) while charging and prior to charging in the VF zone further extends the programming options for terminating tachyarrhythmias without a high-voltage shock.
- SenseAbility™ feature provides flexibility to fine-tune programming around T-wave oversensing without decreasing sensitivity.
Additional monitoring and safety features of Quadra Assura MP™ CRT-D
- ShockGuard™ technology with DecisionTx™ programming
- SecureSense™ RV lead noise discrimination
- Far Field MD™ morphology discrimination
- DeFT Response™ technology
- CorVue™ congestion monitoring feature
- QuickOpt™ timing cycle optimization
Additional international clinical data
MultiPoint pacing enables more tissue capture for better intraventricular conduction. Several additional studies have demonstrated the potential to improve patient response to CRT with MultiPoint pacing as compared to single-site pacing. Additional findings from international studies have shown improvement in:
- Acute hemodynamics3
- Mechanical synchrony4
- Electrical conduction5
- QRS duration, EF and ESV at six months6-8
Building comprehensive heart failure management
The Quadra Assura MP™ CRT-D is part of our heart failure management portfolio. Our vision is to transform the treatment of heart failure by designing technology that delivers excellent clinical outcomes and improves workflow and efficiency. Read more about the portfolio and our approach to heart failure management.