More Options to Make Non-Response a Non-Issue
The Quadra Assura MP™ CRT-D brings MultiPoint™ pacing, an exclusive St. Jude Medical technology, to cardiac resynchronization therapy defibrillators (CRT-Ds).
MultiPoint pacing technology is designed to deliver multiple independent LV pacing pulses from a single quadripolar lead to provide you with CRT options to change:
- Pattern of depolarization
- Engagement of areas around scar tissue
The Quadra Assura MP™ CRT-D with Quartet™ quadripolar LV pacing lead, with its four pacing electrodes and 10 pacing vectors, provides more options and greater control in CRT response.
U.S. IDE study: Importance of MPP™ Technology Programming1
The recent IDE study1 post-hoc subanalysis (n = 199) showed that wider cathode spacing and near-simultaneous intraventricular timing delays provide best MPP technology response at 87 percent and “super-response” at 54 percent (52 patients).1
See details of the U.S. IDE study and other clinical support for MultiPoint pacing.
Additional International Clinical Data
This evidence builds on our quadripolar standard of care, which has offered you more options to pace at the preferred LV site, resulting in:
- Improved CRT outcome2,3
- Fewer surgical revisions4
- Reduced need for lead repositioning at implant, leading to shorter procedure times and decreased fluoroscopic exposure5,6
- More basal pacing opportunities without compromising lead stability7,8
Quadra Assura MP CRT-D advanced features and benefits
Designed to optimize tissue selection
The Quadra Assura MP RF CRT-D offers Auto VectSelect Quartet™ Test that:
- Automatically identifies tissue sites with the latest activation via RV-LV conduction delays measurements
- Performs threshold testing, assesses LVCap™ Confirm applicability and enables marking of PNS
Pacing at the tissue site of latest activation improves:
- Acute hemodynamic response9
- Reverse remodeling10
- Quality of life10
Enhanced programming options
- SyncAV™ CRT technology automatically adjusts pacing based on real-time changes in a patient's cardiac condition.
- Antitachycardia pacing (ATP) while charging and prior to charging in the VF zone further extends the programming options for terminating tachyarrhythmias without a high-voltage shock.
- SenseAbility™ feature provides flexibility to fine-tune programming around T-wave oversensing without decreasing sensitivity.
Additional monitoring and safety features
- ShockGuard™ technology with DecisionTx™ programming
- SecureSense™ RV lead noise discrimination
- Far Field MD™ morphology discrimination
- DeFT Response™ technology
- CorVue™ congestion monitoring feature
- QuickOpt™ timing cycle optimization
Building comprehensive heart failure management
The Quadra Assura MP™ CRT-D is part of our heart failure management portfolio. Our vision is to transform the treatment of heart failure by designing technology that delivers excellent clinical outcomes and improves workflow and efficiency. Read more about the portfolio and our approach to heart failure management.