Improve Quality of Life, Reduce Heart Failure Admissions1
The CardioMEMS™ HF System is the first and only FDA-approved wireless heart failure (HF) monitor that has been proven to significantly reduce heart failure hospital admissions1 and improve quality of life in New York Heart Association (NYHA) Class III patients who have been hospitalized for heart failure in the previous year.1 The CardioMEMS HF System is a safe, reliable way to help your patients manage their heart failure.
Watch an additional overview video of the CardioMEMS™ PA sensor implant.
The CardioMEMS HF System has shown:
- 33% overall reduction in heart failure hospitalizations over an average of 18 months2
- 50% reduction in heart failure hospitalization for HFpEF patients over an average of 18 months3
- Shorter length or stay when patients are hospitalized1
- 98.6% freedom from device or system related complications1
- No pressure sensor failures1
- Better patient quality of life as shown by significant improvements in Minnesota Living with Heart Failure Questionnaire scores1
In a retrospective analysis of the CHAMPION clinical data for HFrEF patients already on guideline-directed medical therapy, pulmonary artery pressure guided management reduced mortality by 57 percent and HF hospitalizations by 43 percent.4
Managing PA pressure
Traditionally, heart failure management has relied on patient reported symptoms, impedance, blood pressure and/or changes in weight that often manifest only after decompensation has begun. With the CardioMEMS HF System, you gain a way to objectively and directly measure critical patient data that enables early detection of worsening heart failure, but also allows the titration of medication for proactive and personalized patient management.
Learn more about:
Professional learning and community materials
We have developed a number of on-demand webinars with industry leaders to further inform you about the CardioMEMS HF System. Topics include:
- Guidelines for managing heart failure using PA pressure
- Ambulatory PA pressure treatment strategies
- Implementing the CardioMEMS HF System into the management of your HF patients
To view our webinars, see our professional HF education and training.
To help you educate and inform your community of patients and clinicians, we have created a series of educational materials focused on therapy awareness. Find materials for community health talks, community outreach and patient education, and peer-to-peer resources about the CardioMEMS HF System in our Heart Failure Therapy Awareness Program.
Building comprehensive heart failure management
The CardioMEMS™ HF System is an integral part of our heart failure management portfolio. Our vision is to transform the treatment of heart failure by designing best-in-class, integrated technology to extend and improve lives while decreasing the burden of care and reducing costs. Read more about the portfolio and our approach to heart failure management.