Better Management of Heart Failure Symptoms
The innovative Quartet™ quadripolar LV lead features three lead shapes, four pacing electrodes and up to 14 pacing configurations, enabling left ventricular (LV) pacing at the preferred site without compromising lead stability—giving you a tool to better manage your patients’ heart-failure.
Built on the proven QuickFlex™ µ lead platform, the Quartet quadripolar LV lead offers superb deliverability with exceptional stability and performance. Initial studies reflect an implant success rate averaging approximately 97 percent.1,2
Watch an additional video of Dr. Andrew Brenyo discussing biventricular synchronization in pacemaker patients and the benefits of quadripolar CRT-P technology.
The Quartet quadripolar LV lead features:
Options to match the patient
The Quartet quadripolar LV lead offers multiple shape and spacing options.
- Distal shape options include the S and Small-S shapes.
- Total electrode spacing options include the 40, 47 and 60mm.
Four distinctly spaced electrodes
- Enables greater pacing flexibility than unipolar or bipolar leads
- Provides more options to help you avoid pacing complications
- Enables four pacing electrodes in a single connector for streamlined implantation
- 4.7 F lead body diameter for maneuverability
- 4.0 F tip electrode, which aids access to small targets or difficult-to-reach branch veins
- Adjustable distal tip angle for enhanced maneuverability in venous anatomy
Optim™ lead insulation
- A hybrid insulation material—the first of its kind
- Developed specifically for cardiac lead use
- Blends the biostability and flexibility of high-performance silicone rubber with the strength, tear resistance and abrasion resistance of polyurethane, allowing for superior abrasion resistance in a thin diameter lead3
Building comprehensive heart failure management
The Quartet™ quadripolar LV lead is part of our heart failure management portfolio. Our vision is to transform the treatment of heart failures by designing technology that delivers excellent clinical outcomes and improves workflow and efficiency. Read more about the portfolio and our approach to heart failure management.