Electrophysiology | Recording & Monitoring | EP Recording Systems
EnSite™ Derexi™ Module
The EnSite™ Derexi™ Module is designed to provide seamless communication between the EnSite™ Velocity™ Cardiac Mapping System and WorkMate Claris™ System or EP-WorkMate™ Recording System to improve lab efficiency and manage case information.
- Automated transfer of patient demographics into EnSite™ Velocity™ System from WorkMate Claris™ or EP-WorkMate™ Recording System.
- Data synchronization between EnSite™ Velocity™ System and WorkMate Claris™ or EP-WorkMate™ Recording System — maps, mapping points and recorded segments of data.
- Comprehensive case reports — EnSite™ Velocity™ System snapshot images are included in the WorkMate Claris™ System case report.
- Review of patient data from either system–updates both EnSite™ Velocity™ System and WorkMate Claris™ or EP-WorkMate™ Recording System.
- System to appropriate time segments for comprehensive clinical review.
Contents: Software Installation CD, EnSite™ Derexi™ Software Entitlements, Ethernet Cable, Ethernet Isolator, Instructions for Use.
Pre-requisites for the EnSite™ Derexi™ Module Kit include: EnSite™ Velocity™ System with v.1.2 software or higher, WorkMate Claris™ System or EP-WorkMate™ Recording System with v.4.2 software or higher.
||EnSite™ Derexi™ Module
Brief Summary: Please review the Instructions for Use prior to using these devices for a complete listing of indications, contraindications, warnings, precautions, potential adverse events and directions for use.
Unless otherwise noted, ™ indicates that the name is a trademark of, or licensed to, St. Jude Medical or one of its subsidiaries. ST. JUDE MEDICAL and the nine-squares symbol are trademarks and service marks of St. Jude Medical, Inc. and its related companies.
©2018 St. Jude Medical, Inc. All rights reserved.
Customer Support: 855-478-5833
Last Updated: March 27, 2018