Electrophysiology | Recording & Monitoring | EP Recording Systems
WorkMate Claris™ System
The WorkMate™ Claris™ System is a highly sophisticated, yet simple to use workstation that provides electrogram acquisition while serving as the technology platform for the seamless integration with other systems and products used in the EP lab.
- ClearWave™ Signal Acquisition Technology provides 32-bit digital electrogram acquisition
- The WorkMate Claris™ System puts everything you need to complete your study right at your fingertips. Hot keys are built into all features of the WorkMate Claris™ System, making it even easier to use the features you need
- The EP-4™ Cardiac Stimulator can be used in a standalone capacity or as a fully integrated component of the WorkMate Claris™ System, providing integrated annotations and the ability to output up to four pacing channels. Fully programmable protocols and accommodations for multiple users create a custom stimulation interface for each specific operator
- Ablation window displays real-time measurements in both graph and numerical form for supported radiofrequency and cryoablation generators
- The WorkMate Claris™ System features real-time analysis intervals that include R-R, A-A, V-V, V-A, stimulation, and pressures waveforms
- Connectivity with existing IT systems is easy, powerful and cost-effective. The WorkMate Claris™ System uses existing IT infrastructure to minimize the complexities and costs associated with a network solution
Contents: WorkMate Claris™ Systems include: Advanced Electrophysiology Signal Processing Computer, Signal Conditioning Unit with ClearWave Signal Acquisition Technology, Integrated 4-Channel EP-4 Stimulator, High-Resolution LCD Monitors (Real Time, Review/Control, and Slave), Laser Printer, Primary and Bedside Carts, All Associated Cables.
||WorkMate Claris™ System 120 channel system w/ EP-4 Stimulator
||WorkMate Claris™ System 56 channel system w/ EP-4 Stimulator
Brief Summary: Prior to using these devices, please review the Instructions for Use for a complete listing of indications, contraindications, warnings, precautions, potential adverse events and directions for use.
Unless otherwise noted, ™ indicates that the name is a trademark of, or licensed to, St. Jude Medical or one of its subsidiaries. ST. JUDE MEDICAL and the nine-squares symbol are trademarks and service marks of St. Jude Medical, Inc. and its related companies.
©2018 St. Jude Medical, Inc. All rights reserved.
Customer Support: 855-478-5833
Last Updated: March 27, 2018