Vascular | Intravascular Diagnostics and Imaging | Intravascular Diagnostics and Imaging System (FFR & OCT)
ILUMIEN™ PCI Optimization System
- Combines the physiological and anatomical modalities of fractional flow reserve (FFR) and optical coherence tomography (OCT)
- Easy on-screen guide simplifies ILUMIEN™ FFR and OCT procedures with a seamless user interface
- Move between FFR and OCT modalities with one touch
- The flexibility and cost efficiency of a mobile unit
- Mobile console with dual screens, keyboard and mouse
- Wireless FFR setup in one or multiple labs
- Integrated case storage and easy patient ID retrieval
Contents: OCT Imaging Engine, St. Jude Medical Cardiology Application Software Package, Drive-motor and Optical Controller, ILUMIEN Custom Computer, Operator’s Monitor—High Resolution LCD 17", Physician’s Monitor—High Resolution LCD 19", Integrated Mobile Console, Keyboard and Mouse, Accessory Kit and Operator’s Manual
||ILUMIEN PCI Optimization System
Please review the Instructions for Use prior to using these devices for a complete listing of indications, contraindications, warnings, precautions, potential adverse events and directions for use.
Unless otherwise noted, ™ indicates that the name is a trademark of, or licensed to, St. Jude Medical or one of its subsidiaries. ST. JUDE MEDICAL and the nine-squares symbol are trademarks and service marks of St. Jude Medical, Inc. and its related companies.
©2018 St. Jude Medical, Inc. All rights reserved.
Customer Support: 855-478-5833
Last Updated: April 19, 2013