Vascular | Vascular Access | Special Access Introducers
Fast-Cath™ Hemostasis Introducer 12 cm Sheath with Luer Lock™, Guidewire and Repositioning Sleeve: Small Guidewire
- Designed for the introduction and maintenance of catheters for temporary pacing and other related procedures
- Close tolerance extrusion and proprietary tipping process provide for excellent tracking on a guidewire
- Convenient suture rings to secure sheath during catheter manipulation or during prolonged vascular access
- Hemostasis valve preserves catheter handling characteristics while minimizing backbleeding and air aspiration
- Repositioning sleeve protects indwelling catheters from contamination during repositioning
- Luer Lock feature secures dilator in sheath during insertion
Contents: Introducer Sheath with Luer Lock Hub, Hemostasis Valve, Sideport, Dilator, 50 cm Double Distal Guidewire with “J” and Straight Tips, 60 cm Repositioning Sleeve, Syringe and 18 guage XTW Needle (5 units per box)
||Sheath Length (cm)
||Guidewire Diameter (in)
Brief Summary: Please review the Instructions for Use prior to using these devices for a complete listing of indications, contraindications, warnings, precautions, potential adverse events and directions for use.
Unless otherwise noted, ™ indicates that the name is a trademark of, or licensed to, St. Jude Medical or one of its subsidiaries. ST. JUDE MEDICAL and the nine-squares symbol are trademarks and service marks of St. Jude Medical, Inc. and its related companies.
©2018 St. Jude Medical, Inc. All rights reserved.
Customer Support: 855-478-5833
Last Updated: December 16, 2015