Map the Most Complex Cases1,2
The EnSite Precision™ cardiac mapping system is designed to help you map even the most complex arrhythmia cases through a high level of automation, flexibility and precision.1,2
With the EnSite Precision cardiac mapping system, you can decrease mapping time using intelligent automation tools.1,2* With the system, you can:
- Enhance VT mapping with automated, advanced morphology matching capability1,2
- Automatically reject catheter ectopy
- Increase procedural consistency through automated guidance of lesion marking using the AutoMark feature3
EP procedures are unpredictable, and the EnSite Precision cardiac mapping system helps you customize your procedure to address the circumstance of each case.
- Map any chamber with any catheter.***
- Choose the workflow you need to accommodate patient needs.
- Use the only system to optimally integrate magnetic and impedance data.
Create Faster High-Density Maps Using Any Catheter1,2
The EnSite Precision cardiac mapping system combines impedance and magnetics with a suite of innovative tools to give you comprehensive patient information.
- Enhance navigation and model creation with both impedance-field flexibility and magnetic-field stability.4
- Improve stability with redesigned patches that offer:3
- Improved hydrogel adhesive5
- Improves ECG patch placement options
- More accommodation for patients of all sizes
- Maintain a seamless workflow, now with greater precision via an automated sheath filter.6
3-D Models With CT-Scan-Like Detail—27x† Higher Point Density6,7
Improve mapping time1,2,*
With EnSite Precision cardiac mapping system, you can:
- Map secondary arrhythmias up to 10x faster with the TurboMap feature
- Have access to both positive and negative morphology matching score that may accentuate scar regions and aid in visualization of critical isthmus channels1,2
- Create faster, more accurate maps with greater consistency across cases1,2
Mapping Time Comparison of Manual, EnSite™ AutoMap Module and TurboMap1
Point Collection Rate (AutoMap vs. Manual) Across Multiple Chambers2
Use OneModel and OneMap with the EnSite™ AutoMap Module
The OneMap and OneModel tools in the EnSite Precision cardiac mapping system can be used alongside the EnSite™ AutoMap Module for enhanced mapping capability. The EnSite Precision cardiac mapping system with the EnSite AutoMap Module lets you:
- Achieve 54% faster, real-time model creation with the OneModel tool—offering precise anatomic modeling5,7
- Gain visibility into a patient’s rhythm in the fewest possible cardiac cycles when using the EnSite AutoMap module with the OneMap tool—providing simultaneous collection of anatomic and electrical points from multiple electrodes5
- Create higher density map in less time—automatically, precisely and with any catheter1,2,6
Building comprehensive cardiac arrhythmia management
The EnSite Precision™ cardiac mapping system is part of our advanced ablation and integrated lab portfolios. Our vision is to transform the treatment of cardiac arrhythmias by designing outcome-driven and cost-effective technologies. Read more about the advanced ablation portfolio and integrated lab portfolio, as well as our approach to cardiac arrhythmia management.