Automated. Flexible. Precise.
The EnSite Precision™ cardiac mapping system offers next-generation technology that allows for a high level of automation, flexibility and precision to help you more effectively diagnose a wide range of arrhythmias.1,2
Watch Dr. Hindricks further discuss how the EnSite Precision cardiac mapping system can impact the practice of clinical electrophysiology in EnSite Precision™ Cardiac Mapping System for Cardiac Arrhythmia Cases.
Transform procedures with intuitive automation1,2
Advanced mapping is complex. You need precise information quickly to make sound decisions. The EnSite Precision cardiac mapping system helps you decrease mapping time using intelligent automation tools.*1,2 The system:
- Enhances VT mapping with automated, advanced morphology matching capability when using the EnSite™ AutoMap module and TurboMap feature1,2
- Lets you automatically reject catheter ectopy
- Features new timing detection algorithms including Last Deflection
- Offers two new map types: Fractionation Map and Score Map
EnSite™ AutoMap Module With Automated Morphology Matching Capability1,2
Expand procedural options using superior flexibility1,2**
EP procedures are unpredictable. You need options to tailor patient therapy and streamline workflow. The EnSite Precision cardiac mapping system is designed to help you customize your procedures to address the circumstances of each case.
- Map any chamber with any catheter.***
- Create faster high-density maps using any catheter.1,2
Effectively manage patients through greater precision3****
Patients are unique. You need precision you can rely on. The EnSite Precision cardiac mapping system uniquely combines impedance and magnetics, so you can enhance navigation and model creation.3
EnSite Precision™ Link, Sensor Enabled™
EnSite Precision™ Field Frame With Field Frame Mounting Bracket and Field Frame Cable
Leverage new and existing advanced technology
The EnSite Precision cardiac mapping system is built on an open platform, allowing you to choose the diagnostic and ablation catheters which best meet the needs of your patients.
The EnSite Precision™ cardiac mapping system also allows you to:
- Choose contact or noncontact mapping
- Improve model accuracy by reducing the “tenting” effect when creating a model with the ablation catheter, and minimize variation in voltage amplitude during mapping with the EnSite™ contact force module4
- Achieve fast, real-time contact force measurements using the TactiCath™ Quartz contact force ablation catheter4
- Use EnSite Automap module with OneModel and OneMap in one system, achieving 54% faster, real-time model creation with the OneMap tool—offering precise anatomic modeling5,6
Building comprehensive cardiac arrhythmia management
The EnSite Precision™ cardiac mapping system is part of our advanced ablation and integrated lab portfolios. Our vision is to transform the treatment of cardiac arrhythmias by designing outcome-driven and cost-effective technologies. Read more about the advanced ablation portfolio and integrated lab portfolio, as well as our approach to cardiac arrhythmia management.